For the Automotive sector, Karxun Group makes air conditioning panels, graphical interfaces and other electronic systems for cars.
In this area, it is essential to pay attention to safety, reliability, respect for environmental conditions parameters and compliance with industry regulations.
Many cars on all continents (Europe, Asia and the Americas) mount electronic assemblies manufactured by Karxun Group.
Offering cutting-edge manufacturing processes, Karxun achieved the ISO/TS 16949 certification for the Automotive sector a long time ago.
The foregoing important quality certification guarantees our customers the eligibility of Karxun Group's "Quality System" requirements for the design, development and production of products of the Automotive supply chain.
Karxun's specific expertise in the Automotive sector includes:
• EMC Laboratory with Shielded Room to ensure EMI/EMC compliance
• Product Part Approvals (PPAPs)
• Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
• Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
• High-rate SMD lines
• Six Sigma process improvement